I have exciting news for all of my Canadian followers! Since we haven’t been able to get down to the USA due to COVID, I have been on the hunt to find a way to get all of my favourite things sent to my house in Canada. If you don’t know already, many online retailers such as Target, Nordstrom.com, Walmart.com Amazon.com, do NOT ship to Canada and I have a serious shopping issue with that!
How to ship from the USA to Canada?
I have discovered the most convenient service for all of you who are dying to get a US shopping run in. Head on over to MyUS.com and take advantage of their international shipping services. They are a reliable shipping company based out of Florida that will ship you packages from US retailers. This is a Canadian dream come true! I was so frustrated with the US shipping for years and have always resorted to massive hauls when I am down in Arizona [which isn’t always a bad thing…sorry Nick LOL!] Now, if there is something you just can’t wait to get or need something specific, you can order it through the shipping service mentioned above.
How does it work?
- Sign up for an account on the MyUS.com website [send me a message for a discount on your first order, all I need is your email address.] When you sign up you are given a mailing address in Florida. Each person has their own address, essentially like a P.O. Box.
- Shop online at the retailer of your choice just like you would on a Canadian website and fill up that cart!
- When you have finished shopping and are ready to check out, enter the MAILING address that was given to you on the MyUS.com website.
- Make sure you enter your BILLING address that is attached to your credit card when checking out and not the MyUS address given to you.
- Once your order is complete, head over to your MyUS.com account and upload your order to your online my suite with a screen shot including the prices of each item you purchased.
- Once you have uploaded the information required you will be able to track your packages on the MyUS website to see when they arrive to your US mailing address. You can also combine multiple packages to save on shipping costs and have them sent to you at the same time. Shipments are only sent when you submit a ship request through My Suite.
- When all of your orders have arrived to your MyUS address you can have them sent to you. There are also many options you can chose from such as getting rid of shoe boxes, adding fragile stickers, having shipments sent automatically on certain days, and lots more.
- There will be duties that you have to pay once it has shipped from your MyUS address. In my experience these have been quite reasonable and still make shipping from the US to Canada worth it! The most I have ever paid is $40 in duties on a $300 order.
- Receive your packages in Canada & Enjoy!
That’s it! It’s honestly really easy once you have done it the first time, you will be a pro! You can sign up for a premium membership for 1 year free right now so definitely take advantage of this. If you want to save money on your first order send me a message and I can refer you. If you have any questions at all or you are confused on how this all works, I am more than happy to help you just send me a message. I am so excited to have found this service and can’t wait for you all to try it out as well! Happy US Shopping!