I have put together a list of kids gift ideas from the ages of 2-12 that will all arrive before December 25th if you have prime and order within the next few days. If you need any other recommendations please let me know and I am happy to search for you. This was a highly requested list because so many of you that don’t have kids, had no idea what to get for a family member or friend.
- Squishies – kids are obsessed with these right now at all ages! I have about 30 of them around the house!
- Mini Drone – a fun outdoor activity, we have gone through a couple of them but they are so much fun.
- Crystal Growing Lab – a great science experiment and they actually look like real crystals.
- VTech Smart Watch – we got this for my step-son last year and he loves it. It even takes photos and videos. Definitely a must this Christmas!
- Educational Magnetic Building Blocks – it’s all in the title.
- Dollhouse – what girl doesn’t want a doll house and this one has great reviews at a great price.
- Walkie Talkies – 22 channels of fun for kids that come in 4 colours! There’s a $3 coupon on them right now as well making them under $27.
- Dyson Vacuum – start them off early with one of the best vacuums on the market!
- Giant Ant Farm – this is such a fun activity for kids because they start to understand how insects work and they can build their own farm.
- Digital Camera – this comes in pink and blue and starts getting that creative brain working at a young age.
- STEM Robots – I ordered this for Ethan this year and I can’t wait to see him build all of the different robots. It’s something they are learning in school as well so it will be great as a show and tell item.
- Chef Set – this comes in three colours and is such a great gift for kids between the ages of 2-8. I remember loving this when I was a kid!
- Soccer Nets – These are amazing because they fold up when you aren’t using them and are perfect for kids in the back yard or at the park with their friends.
What do you think?